Date: 15 December 2018
Time: 7pm to 11pm
Venue: Orion room at the Canberra Southern Cross Club in Phillip
You will need to choose from the menu below:
- Slow Roasted Sirloin Desiree mash, buttered asparagus, sticky red wine jus (GF)
- Seared Chicken Breast Garlic potato torte, seasonal vegetables, creamy dijon sauce (GF)
- Roast Pork Loin Cheesy polenta, baby brocolinni, smoky & tomato bacon relish (GF)
- Atlantic Salmon Fillet Macadamia pesto, crushed potatoes, red pepper remoulade and seasonal vegetables (GF)
Dessert and Cheese
- Baked Blueberry Cheesecake Cinnamon cream, fresh berries
- Chocolate Lava Pudding Vanilla bean ice cream, crushed flake
- Frozen Lime Parfait Passionfruit coulis, white chocolate shards (GF)
- Raspberry Meringue Mess Lemon curd, chantilly cream (GF)
- Shared Cheese Boards Selection of 3 Australian cheeses served with crispy lavosh, muscatels, walnuts and quince paste
Basket of sourdough rolls with cultured butter
Freshly brewed Lonsdale Street Roasters coffee and selection of teas
Dietary information from our caterer:
We suggest your invitation include a simple request that your invitees inform you of their particular dietary
needs when they RSVP. Once we have this information we will endeavour to provide a suitable cuisine.
Many of our meals featured in this package are gluten-free or can easily be adapted. Please ensure you
discuss this requirement with the events sales team.
The requirements of diabetics vary depending on the type and severity of the individual’s case. The most vital
aspect of a diabetic diet is timing. A diabetic must carefully consider how much food is entering their system
at what time. For this reason timing of the overall function can be critical for a diabetic. Additionally meals
must feature a low level of sugar. Consider ordering a fruit platter for a diabetic dessert.
Nuts and Nut Oils:
The Canberra Southern Cross Club Woden does not use peanut oil as an ingredient in any of our meals. Some
products we use may contain nut oils and it is vital that any guest allergic to nuts and nut products bring this
to our attention as early as possible.
Religious and Lifestyle Choices:
Our Chefs have many years experience at catering to a large number of varied dietary styles.
We are confident that we can provide special meals given sufficient notice.