If you want to help your child reach their full potential both socially, physically and mentally, then Taekwondo Canberra can help.
Martial Arts has always been more than kicking and punching. Here at Taekwondo Canberra, we foster respect, develop loyalty and increase confidence in each of our students, so they have the skills and ability to defend themselves and others.
There are many reasons for starting a martial arts program:
- Your child struggling with their focus and attention?
- You are worried your child’s shyness will lead to less opportunity at school and beyond?
- You see a natural athlete and would like to nurture that by investing in a program that fosters real life skills?
- Maybe you would like to give your child an outlet to utilise their natural leadership skills?
- Perhaps your child has a lot of pent-up energy and doesn’t know how to deal with it correctly
- You would like to equip your child with some basic self-defence skills so they feel safe and confident?
Whatever your reason, your child will be equipped with the knowledge, physical and mental strength to help them throughout their life journey.
The Tigers program is an age specific curriculum for 5 to 8 year olds that is professionally designed to teach children important life skills in a fun, exciting and enriching manner. Our secret to teaching your child is one of “edutainment” with the children having a great time with the skills and lessons wrapped in fun.
The main life skills we teach in our Tigers program are: Focus, Self Control, Fitness, Coordination, Discipline, Balance and Teamwork. Along with family values such as Good Manners, Respect, Following Directions, and Safety Lessons, this is a program that is more than just punching and kicking.